Meguiar’s M110 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Speed Compound is the next evolution in advanced cutting compounds. Formulated with professional body shops and detailers in mind, this all-new formula delivers a quick and heavy cut and high gloss depth of shine at the same time. Pro Speed Compound has a long work cycle with the ability to remove up to 1, 200 grit sanding marks while delivering an extremely high gloss finish. This exclusive formula is body shop safe and wipes off easily with virtually no dust or sling. M110 is also a versatile compound that is safe and effective when working by hand, Dual Action Polisher or Rotary Buffer, and is available in a 32 ounce and 1 gallon sizes. For the absolute best results, follow Pro Speed Compound with Meguiar’s M210 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Finishing Polish to obtain show car swirl-free results!
- QUICK & CONSISTENT: Fast, even cut with extremely high gloss finish
- PRO AUTO BODY COMPOUND: Pro-grade compound for quick removal of 1,200 grit or finer sanding marks
- VERSATILE USE: Incredible results with short & long-throw DA, or Rotary
- EASY TO USE: Easy wipe-off, virtually zero dusting or sling with long work cycle
- PRO RESULTS: For optimum show car results, follow with Meguiar’s M210 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Finishing Polish to refine paint to a deep, glossy finish
Designed primarily for detailers using da polishers with either foam or microfiber discs, the versatility of Meguiar’sM110 Mirror Glaze Ultra Pro Speed Compound means it is also great for use on rotary polishers.
- For best results, ensure car is cool to the touch and in the shade.
- DA polisher application: Attach a cutting disc to the DA polisher, dispense enough product onto disc and work into the disc to fully prime it, then add three pea sized drops of product.
- Set the tool speed to approximately 4800 OPM’s and apply M110 to the paint in a crosshatch pattern.
- Use moderate pressure on initial 2-3 passes followed by light pressure for following 2 passes.
- Rotary application: Set buffer to 1200-1800 RPM’s and apply directly to paint
- Buff 2’ x 2’ area using light to medium pressure, reducing pressure for final passes as M110begins to dry.
- Add more auto compound as needed, but do not overuse.
- Clean the pad frequently with a pad brush or compressed air.